We are a non-profit organization that helps the feral and community cats by:
- offering advice on the care of feral colonies.
- giving guidance and lessons on trapping.
- loaning traps.
- arranging for the Trap/Neuter/Vaccination/Return (TNVR) of community cats (which in turn helps keep the colonies from multiplying).
- arranging treatment of sick and injured ferals in maintained colonies.
- helping to find placement of kittens who are trapped during the TNVR process through connections with area rescues.
Feral cats returned to the community are then marked by clipping their left ear for future identification.
Islands Feral Cat Project operates solely on fundraisers and donations. Your generous support enables us to act on behalf of the community cats in the Savannah area. Donations are used to protect the lives of the community cats by helping to fund our Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate-Return Program. We also provide for the treatment of sick and injured cats and kittens in maintained colonies. If you would like to make a donation, please click here! We could use your help in offering sanctuary, medical attention and food to our furry friends.
We couldn’t help the cats without you!